The SoundStage! Network wants to wish everyone Happy New Year, as well as offer best wishes for 2012. At the same time, we'd like to reflect on the previous year and announce our 2011 SoundStage! Network Product of the Year award winners.
The awards are divided into four main categories: Oustanding Performance, Exceptional Value, Aestheics and Sound, and Pioneer Design Achievement. Outstanding Performance and Exceptional Value are divided into sub-categories based on product type. Each award-winning product has been reviewed on SoundStage! Hi-Fi, SoundStage! Xperience, Ultra Audio, or GoodSound!, and has been recognized at the time of publishing with a Reviewers' Choice, Great Buy, or Select Component award.
The SoundStage! Network will be presenting each company with their respective award during CES 2012 held January 10-13 in Las Vegas, NV, USA. The winners are:
- Stereo Loudspeakers: Magico Q3 loudspeakers
- Home-Theater Speakers: Axiom Audio Epic 80-800 home-theater speaker system
- Electronics: Ayre Acoustics DX-5 universal player
- Headphones and Related: Etymotic Research ER-4PT earphones
- Cables and Accessories: Siltech Classic Anniversary 330i interconnects and 330L speaker cables
- Loudspeakers: Atlantic Technology AT-1 loudspeakers
- Stereo Electronics: Eximus DP1 DAC/preamplifier/headphone amplifier
- Home-Theater Electronics: Anthem MRX 700 A/V receiver
- Cables and Accessories: Nordost Leif Series Blue Heaven LS speaker cables, interconnects, power cords, and digital cable
Aesthetics and Sound: Gryphon Audio Designs Mirage preamplifier and Colosseum stereo amplifier
Pioneering Design Achievement: Devialet D-Premier integrated amplifier-DAC